//Forever Imperfect

Monday, April 4, 2016 @ 1:47 PM | 0 Comment [s]

04.04.2016

Hello, we're now in the month of April and I start school next week but I do have a pre-module session tomorrow. In March, I did some volunteer work. I helped to pack some goodie bags for a charity event/fair and it was cool. The bags were made from recycled material so there was fluff everywhere and it made my nose itch a lot. Me and another lady who volunteered were given an allowance which was weird because it was supposed to be done voluntarily. I was still really grateful for it anyway.

Then during the primary/secondary school March holidays, I went to Batam with my family for the first time in my life and it was fun. We took a ferry there and did a lot of shopping. We stayed in our hotel and just chilled, watched dramas and movies. We went out for dinner at a cafe/restaurant. For their standard, it was considered a pretty hipster cafe so it was cool. I had a really good meal there although it took really long. I really enjoyed the trip although I was struggling with my monthly dose of mood swings.

Like I said in my previous post, I'm really excited to start school. I'm really hoping to be able to pull through the orientation programme quickly because they are my nightmare. I look forward to learning new things and getting a whole different experience in my education. It's not going to be easy but I'm willing to do it.

Have a great month!

Alina x


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hey there, welcome to my blog where i talk about my really awkward life. I only post when i have the time and all of the things said here are basically my own thoughts and feelings so if you have a problem with that "fuck off". Best viewed in Google Chrome.


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
I did not remove the credits or did anything shitty. I respect the designer of this blogskin 100% and all edits/changes made were strictly for personal use only. You can find the really cute images i used here from We Heart It.

For any copyright claims, please drop me an email at alinaadli20@gmail.com and it will be removed as soon as possible. Thanks.