//Forever Imperfect

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 @ 3:16 PM | 0 Comment [s]

01.03.2016

Time really does fly and I have not done much in the past two months. I did volunteer to mind some children the other day and it was pretty fun not because of the children but because of the other volunteer who was apparently Irish and he was good-looking (mmhmm). Not to mention his accent which could have caused me to melt into a drain.

Then over the weekends I hosted two Japanese students. They stayed at my home and we went out to some of the places of interest in Singapore. It was pretty exciting although the language barrier made things slightly complicated. At least they didn't die so that's a good thing. Now I'm more than ever hoping to visit Japan so that I can meet up again with them and explore Japan because I've never been there before.

March seems like a pretty exciting month and I cannot wait to do loads of other things. I already have another volunteer project coming up and school will be starting next month. I got really excited when I received my enrolment package, seriously. I'm looking forward to starting over in a new school and I want to enter it with the right attitude.

Alina x


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hey there, welcome to my blog where i talk about my really awkward life. I only post when i have the time and all of the things said here are basically my own thoughts and feelings so if you have a problem with that "fuck off". Best viewed in Google Chrome.


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
I did not remove the credits or did anything shitty. I respect the designer of this blogskin 100% and all edits/changes made were strictly for personal use only. You can find the really cute images i used here from We Heart It.

For any copyright claims, please drop me an email at alinaadli20@gmail.com and it will be removed as soon as possible. Thanks.