//Forever Imperfect

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 @ 4:58 PM | 0 Comment [s]

10.02.2016

So after I got back my results, I applied for a course in Singapore Polytechnic under Biomedical Science and it was one of my most wanted courses even before the O level examinations. I prayed really hard that I would be accepted and voila! I did get accepted into the school and I was overjoyed because it was one of my biggest goals after O levels. Now I just need to continue working hard and get my diploma at the end of the 3 years.

I went out with my best friend over the Chinese New Year long weekend because that was the only time she was available and I didn't have to be with my family. We decided to go to the Science Centre although both of us had already been there before. It was still really fun. We spent about two to three hours wandering around and playing on a trampoline until it started raining. There weren't any sheltered areas so we had to walk in the rain.

We had lunch and she started feeling nauseous, probably because of the trampoline and us running in the rain when it was still sunny. Thankfully she didn't get a fever. We took the train home and she rested afterwards. Although we didn't spend so much time of the day together, I was really happy to be able to see her because it has been about a year since we met after she graduated. It will also be much more difficult meeting up with her now when I start school.

We'll work it out :)

Alina x


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hey there, welcome to my blog where i talk about my really awkward life. I only post when i have the time and all of the things said here are basically my own thoughts and feelings so if you have a problem with that "fuck off". Best viewed in Google Chrome.


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
I did not remove the credits or did anything shitty. I respect the designer of this blogskin 100% and all edits/changes made were strictly for personal use only. You can find the really cute images i used here from We Heart It.

For any copyright claims, please drop me an email at alinaadli20@gmail.com and it will be removed as soon as possible. Thanks.