//Forever Imperfect

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 @ 11:22 AM | 0 Comment [s]

20.09.2017

The first semester of my second year in poly really took a toll on me. I was kind of taken aback by the amount of modules I had and every module carried quite a heavy amount of credit units to my GPA. I recently received my semestral results and they were kind of disappointing. They're not bad, honestly, but if I were to compare myself against my other coursemates, I'd be slightly below average. Even if they received higher grades than me, they still somehow find a way to feel unhappy with their results. That's the one problem that I have being in this course (lol).

I can feel myself going into a relapse episode and I think that contributed greatly to my poor performance but I can't completely put the blame on it. I've been on the low for quite a while and when I try to take my time to take care of myself I end up lagging behind others so I can't really spend too much time on that, can I?

Alina x


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hey there, welcome to my blog where i talk about my really awkward life. I only post when i have the time and all of the things said here are basically my own thoughts and feelings so if you have a problem with that "fuck off". Best viewed in Google Chrome.


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
I did not remove the credits or did anything shitty. I respect the designer of this blogskin 100% and all edits/changes made were strictly for personal use only. You can find the really cute images i used here from We Heart It.

For any copyright claims, please drop me an email at alinaadli20@gmail.com and it will be removed as soon as possible. Thanks.