//Forever Imperfect

Monday, March 6, 2017 @ 3:35 PM | 0 Comment [s]

06.03.2017

HELL AM I GLAD that I have finished my first year of poly. It's definitely something that I am passionate about but the competition is horrible and everyone's trying to beat each other so badly to the point that they would do almost anything. I have about 6 weeks of vacation now. Next week I will be going to Sabah for the first time ever and hopefully we'll be able to climb the mountain there. It's just a really short getaway but I can't wait to just chill and unwind for a bit.

In other news, I finally got discharged from having to go for regular appointments for my spine condition and I'm a bit saddened yet happy about it. I'm happy obviously because it just means that I don't have to travel all the way there but I'm also really sad about it because I kind of had fun getting x rays done and getting to know about my condition better. I suppose it's a good thing that the doctors think I'll be fine but we never know. It might just continue to worsen and there wouldn't be anyone to keep track of it now.

I'm gonna watch more korean dramas now, watch all the movies I missed out on and hoard books back from the library. Bye.

Alina x


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hey there, welcome to my blog where i talk about my really awkward life. I only post when i have the time and all of the things said here are basically my own thoughts and feelings so if you have a problem with that "fuck off". Best viewed in Google Chrome.


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
I did not remove the credits or did anything shitty. I respect the designer of this blogskin 100% and all edits/changes made were strictly for personal use only. You can find the really cute images i used here from We Heart It.

For any copyright claims, please drop me an email at alinaadli20@gmail.com and it will be removed as soon as possible. Thanks.