//Forever Imperfect

Sunday, July 31, 2016 @ 10:59 PM | 0 Comment [s]

31.07.2016

Term 2 was not even close to being more productive whatsoever. Although it was more hectic than last term. I found myself going home later than usual and I always feel tired out.

Anyways Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri :D It's actually already 26 Syawal but I'm still feeling a little bit of the raya vibes and the string lights are still switched on just to keep it that way until it officially ends. I had quite a good raya although it was a very short one because there was school before and after raya. Nonetheless it felt quite productive. We went to pray, visit my aunt at her new home, visited my grandmother and then two other houses from my mother's side. We came home quite early just in time for us to prepare for school the next day.

When the weekend came around, I was super excited for it because then we got to continue our raya. To be honest, I was not looking forward to raya only until the last few days of Ramadhan which was only when I felt a bit more hyped for it. I didn't get to go raya with friends though because we all turned out to be busy bees and couldn't really find a common time to go together. It only came down to three people being available but I wasn't really feeling it then anymore. Maybe next year we'll be able to catch up and go out together.

We're smack in the middle of the term and I am left with 5 weeks before the semester break and I am definitely looking forward to it because it will be six weeks of vacation for me and I'll be spending two weeks of it in Surabaya for community service. I was really pleased and grateful for getting accepted into this project because other projects to other countries were not really appealing to me. It is a lot of work, we are busy planning and it's another load of work on top of all our other work but I'm hopeful that it will all be worth it.

Alina x


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hey there, welcome to my blog where i talk about my really awkward life. I only post when i have the time and all of the things said here are basically my own thoughts and feelings so if you have a problem with that "fuck off". Best viewed in Google Chrome.


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
I did not remove the credits or did anything shitty. I respect the designer of this blogskin 100% and all edits/changes made were strictly for personal use only. You can find the really cute images i used here from We Heart It.

For any copyright claims, please drop me an email at alinaadli20@gmail.com and it will be removed as soon as possible. Thanks.